Face-to-face Psychotherapy, Online Therapy and Clinical Supervision with an accredited, experienced, compassionate practitioner in Plymouth, UK.
About Graeme Webster
Graeme Webster is Accredited with the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) as a Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist and Clinical Supervisor, and with EMDR Europe as an Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Practitioner. Graeme works in the NHS as a therapist and also operates an independent practice in Plymouth offering CBT, EMDR, Compassion Focused Therapy and Clinical Supervision. He has been working in the field of mental health and wellness since qualifying as a Mental Health Nurse in 1998. Graeme began his therapeutic training in 2002.
WHAT CAN GRAEME CAN HELP YOU WITH?
Over his career, Graeme has helped a great many people aged 16 and over with a wide range of problems including:
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Panic Attacks and Fear of Losing Control of Bodily Functions
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME)
- Chronic and Persistent Pain
- Specific Phobias (eg. Heights)
- Social Anxiety and Shyness
- Generalized Anxiety (Worry)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Complex Trauma and Problems Stemming from Difficult Childhood Experiences.
- Jealousy and Relationships
- Low Self Esteem
Arranging an Appointment
The list above is far from exhaustive and Graeme is more than happy to discuss your problems and treatment options with you. Contact Graeme to arrange a free initial telephone or Skype consultation.